Meesua.

      Deviantart
      Fiendster


    Shout!



    Fiends. Not Friends.

      .Black.
      Clarissy
      crippfly
      DMB Alumnis
      justsense
      kaiyuan
      keii 
      kevin the great!
      Joyce the Pretty Girl
 


Gourmet.

No, the Ratatouille feva isn't gone yet, so is my craving for food. Peasant food!
I've decided to try out some chocolate waffles from a stall recently opened at GoldenMile Food Centre called "The Sweet Stone Parad`Ice". A picture paints a thousand words, here you go:


Waffles with Chocolate Dip.



WAH LAO! enough said. :)

Whether it's unique or not, the boss actually gave me a membership card and i felt damn personal lar. :) What's more, it's not very expensive for that, "Set B" (2 waffles with chocolate dip) only cost $4.20. They sell Gelato-e/s and Chocolate Fondues too. check it out!

Quite a meaningful Sunday, judging from the things i've done. Had breakfast with my parents (Haven't had breakfast with them for ages.) and went back to bed after that; Tried the waffles (Can't forget man. lol.) with Jeff and Jh, and then we headed to Dave'n'Dane (Some vintage denim shop) @ the GoldenMile Complex cuz JH wanted to buy some denims. Met up with Zhiwei for dinner @ Suntec and for the first time, he's early. Prolly cuz he's out of love. ha! shan't comment on him much, not like i'm any better. tpk jgw.

Rushed all the way from city hall to CCK for jamming. and damn, took the wrong bus. Till i realised it was all too late. i was already at Teck Whye. crap lar, how could i possibly mix up 172 with 975. Sigh. if only i had driven, which i'm gonna resume my practical this week.

"Home" by Daughtry, the acoustic version. I'll dedicate it to all the dejected souls out there. :)

I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I
'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.

The miles are getting longer,
it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love, remains true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.

i'm lazy to embed it.(At least i'm nice enough to make it open in a new window.)
so listen to the song here:

Monday, September 17, 2007 ; 1:40 AM