Meesua.

      Deviantart
      Fiendster


    Shout!



    Fiends. Not Friends.

      .Black.
      Clarissy
      crippfly
      DMB Alumnis
      justsense
      kaiyuan
      keii 
      kevin the great!
      Joyce the Pretty Girl
 


"P"ratatouille!

The pursuit of materialism has made me realized how off-tracked i am in life. Or rather, confused. What am i living for? what's my passion? my goals? (emo sia, doh!)

No doubt money is important. The seduction of money and power is too much and I don't seem as happy as before. Unlike the school days, where there ain't much worries nor pressure. We really had fun then. Perhaps i'm having too high an expectation of myself, but i don't want to let my parents down cuz i know that they've pinned high hopes on me. I think the injection of high performance on my part has reached a stage of overdosed.

Is this really inevitable due to the competitiveness of the society? or shall i just stop putting too much pressure on myself?

After catching "Ratatouille", i thought Remy(the rat) leads a better life than me. haha! At least he knows his passion is to cook, and he wants to bring the best food to the world. ("I make, i don't take." :)) Watching the show makes me hungry, and i'm impressed by the quality of the 3D models. It's cute lar, even the food looks yummy! Oh, not to forget the sexy hairstyle of Colette. (Short -hair, heh.)

But just as i've gotten the biggest appetite, bibi turned me off. Yes, try clearing up the mess of his urinal disaster; mopping the living room and kitchen floor @ 3am in the morning. I wanted go to bed ignoring it, but knowing that if i were to leave it undone, mum will have a hard time when she wakes up @ 5.30 and i don't want her to get so busy and pissed first thing in the morning. She still has to tend her stall.

The Bukit Timah trail was postponed because all of us had prior commitments. Sham wanted to watch Muay Thai competition @ the indoor stadium, QL had lessons, so me and TCS joined the rest of the gang for soccer! Well, we hardly have soccer nowadays, so it's a blessing in disguise. :)

I'm missing Alif's Mushroom with Cheese Prata even though it's only a day. And the groove of R'n'b music is back in me! I know these 2 aren't related at all, but i think they are both bad news. haha! I'll remediate them soon. :)

g'night world.

Saturday, September 15, 2007 ; 4:27 AM