Sweet September.
Guess what i gotta say? "ORD lo!" :)
Can't help but i have to take a picture of it.

Finally ended my 2-years stint. woah! Since the day of enlistment, i was leading the life of a slave, but one with pride. (that's what my BMT P.Commander told us) Of course now that i've finished serving my NS liability, i'm free to do whatever i want to. But, will i become a slave to the society?
I'm not a pro-NS guy, but all thanks to them that changed me into who i am. (I know i'm still a nil-achiever lar, at least i'm much more clear-headed.) Dealing with all the nonsense has built up my level of patience; Keeping calm when problem arises and look at things in a different perspective; effective interaction with different people. (all these may sounds crap to you, but it's true IMO.) Well the most practical of all, my fitness level has improved tremendously, and i'm a long-distance-runner right now. Still remember i started running because i thought running will make me forget about all the BGR problems. Running away from it (Literally. haha!) Most importantly, with that much free time i had whilst in service, i've done alot of thinking, (about my life, what do i want? etc.) That's the primary cause of my white hair i supposed.
Ky asked me a question today - "How do you define Perfect Happiness?"
My answer - "A life with no worries; feel good about myself in whatever i do; to be able to love and be loved." :)
Sad to say, though money isn't everything, but, it's crucial. I WANT my family to live a comfortable life. I WANT my wife to be a tai-tai. I WANT to be able to provide for my kids. I WANT to support my parents when they retire. I WANT a HIGH life. But i know it's not going to come true if all i do is just mere procrastination. As the saying goes "Action speaks louder than words". I'll practise. - Strangely, why am i not pursuing my perfect happiness and rather for something so materialistic?
Had a celebration-cum-gathering @ Outback - Millenia Walk after collecting our Identification Card. On the menu there's this "Alice Spring Chicken", which i've ordered after reading the description of it - yummy yummy! But i kept mistaking it as "Alice in the wonderland". Even told the waitress that and she went "huh? wtf?". silly me. :) Overall, the food was okay.. Similar to Hog's Breath Cafe, even the price. GAWWW. Headed home after the dinner because i had a sudden urge to play Mahjong!!
Can't find any kakis though, that's why i'm blogging right now.
All the best to my fellow mates. Keep in contact because you guys are indeed wonderful. :)
-Signed WD.
Saturday, September 08, 2007 ; 12:04 AM
