First Step.
Starting work tomorrow and i'm planning to sleep at 23:59. :) Feeling kinda mixed right now, i don't deny that i still wanna laze, slack, enjoy. (That's what my dad told me, enjoy while you're still young), but i know those days are over. Long gone. So i really have to tell myself to adapt, yeap.
Been busy with freelance work these days and sadly, to be punked by a client. I don't wanna move into that. Period.
Well, it may be a good time to move into my next stage of life. i forsee lots of happenings this month. I'm an October kid, which also means, a libran. They say librans are charming, indeed. But i always thought i'm the exception. haha.
Why do people blog? to share their stories with somebody in an indirect way, hoping that he/she will read it everyday? Jot down the happenings in their life? To inspire people ?
I know mine. i blog so that i'll laugh at myself in time to come. :)
Good night. 23:59.
Sunday, October 07, 2007 ; 11:45 PM
